Saturday, December 19, 2020

Book : To catch a cheat

I give this book a 4.5 out of 5 rating. I give the book this rating because it has an element of adventure and involves a lot of technology which I like. I feel as though this book is realistic fiction because all of this book could happen in real life but it is written on a fiction story line. This is the second book in the series, the story is set in a school that was recently flooded by a prankster even though it had a top of the line security system Jackson Greene was a known prankster and a very good one so he was pulled out of has social study classroom to go to the principals office. The next day he was at a friends house and was blackmailed the video that was a sent showed him flooding the school, the video said to meet at a study room in the library to negotiate the terms. The next day they met Rob and Thom who it seemed had sent the video, they basically said if you get the answer key for the social study test we won't give the video the principal. Read the book to find out more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snapcircuts broken

 Today while I was testing a pre-amp with Snapcircuts I smelt the magic smoke and noticed that I burnt my NPM transistor, so I opened it up ...